Airstream Land Yacht XL 396

Airstream Land Yacht XL 396
Follow our trials as we travel the USA

Sunday, January 17, 2016

First Video Draft for my new book



This is the first draft of an introduction to my new, as yet unnamed book about our travels out west this past summer. I need feedback about the book and video. What you like, what you don't, what things I should add etc.



I've designed the book so anyone could use it as a resource to do a trip like this. It is also a nice travelog of our trip with all the places we went. I think one of the big features of the book are the hot links you can use to easily create your own caravan going where you want to go.



I'll replace this video with a more professional one once the book is finished but I need feedback. Do you see this as a good resource? Would you buy the book and how much would you be willing to pay for it. Any and all feedback is needed.



Thank You

Frank Hogg

No comments:

Post a Comment